Thursday, January 3, 2013

Retro Sketches #44

Happy New Year blogging friends.  I hope 2013 is everything you wished for and more besides.  I am going to be overhauling my blog in a major way and simplifying it so it doesn't take long to load.  I will also be including other things like cooking, preserving and bottling,  art journalling etc. So I hope you stay tuned for those positive changes as they occur.

I didn't come anywhere near my blog in December as my Mum passed away on the 7th Dec and I am still trying to deal with the grief of losing her.  Some days are good others days are really bad. I feel lost without my Mum here she was a major part of my life.  Anyway just wanted to share that now I will get back to my post.

I have chosen Retro Sketches to make a card to start the new year off and it was nice, clean and simple something I need to learn more about. . . .to simplify things more as I said hehehe.
Below is the sketch. . . .



Here is my take on the above sketch. . . .


As I said clean and simple wins the day here lol.  I made this while I was skyping with my bestie Sherry.
Okay that is it until tomorrow when I have another card to share with you all.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy (Michelle)






2 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Love how this turned out Michelle. So glad to see you here giving your blog some love. Look forward to more post from you in the very near future.

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

Nice Post, Thanks to share, I really impressed to this.
Moving To Los Angeles | Furniture Removalists Perth