Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Marion Smith's 31 Day Challenge 2012

It is time for Marion Smith's 2012 - 31 Day challenge. . . YAYYYYY!!!
This year will be a little different from last year in that for each day of January we are to take a photo and create a photographic journal for them. Marion does have downloads to make a beautiful journal with all the inserts etc. but because it is just after Christmas I have no funds to purchase any of them at the moment but maybe I may down the track a bit. I have used Kaisercraft's Sweet Nothings collection and it is very shabby chic. I fell in love with it when I saw someone showing it on You Tube. I have had this collection in my possession for not even two weeks lol and I am cutting into it already why you ask???? Because I made a vow for 2012 that I would use my stash and not lock it away in the hoard vault ROTFLOL. I have a tendency to do just that but not this year! I will be doing videos during the month of my progression but not every day maybe every 2-3 days we'll see.


The first pic is of the front cover and I have not added any embellishments yet until I finish the month as I do not want to knock it around unnecessarily.



The second pic shows the inside of the journal and I have used random envelopes, paper bags and those vintage envelopes that was all the rage last year. I will also be cutting my own envelopes using some of the Sweet Nothings paper but for now I am far too tired so maybe in the morning I will start that but for now I just wanted to post on the blog for the day. I am off to bed but in the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day in beauty
The Gypsy


2 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Oh I love it. The cover is beautiful and I can't wait to see how this evolves.

Jenny Potter said...[Reply to comment]

Oh Michelle, it's stunning so far (as if it wouldn't be LOL)! I also cannot wait to see how this turns out.
Miss our chats - will email you.
Smiles
Jen