Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Christmas Card Challenges - #7

Well here I am another day another challenge lol. Once again during the same skyping session with my friend and partner in crime and laughter the other day here is another challenge from Christmas Card Challenges - this week being using flourishes on your card. I used my beautiful christmas gift from Sherry which was the WHOLE collection of Holiday Style by October Afternoon and I was going to put it away until next christmas but I promised myself I was going to try and not hoard so much of my stash hehehe. I used my lovely Flourish die my MFT which I absolutely adore as it always looks fabulous no matter what you use it on.


Once again the twine is from my friend Sherry. Cardstock is from Stampin' Up! and the chipboard Santa is also from OA same collection. Okay once that is it from me for now.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

4 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

So glad you are enjoying all those goodies now that they finally showed up.

Brigitte said...[Reply to comment]

WOW, I love your card! The Santa is so cute and the swirl so pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Katie said...[Reply to comment]

Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week :)

Ankur said...[Reply to comment]

Buy Twiterr Followers, Facebook Likes, Photo Likes only on Buysocialikes Click Here To Get the coolest offers.