Monday, September 26, 2011

Card Gift Box


Hi everyone,
Yes I know I am so slack not doing anything but I have been so taken up with art journalling etc that I have not really created anything card wise for ages. I will load some of my art journalling pages up gradually because I am new to it so I am a tad fragile about criticism.

I was skyping with my lovely friend Sherry who makes me laugh continuously. She is good for my soul and I am honoured to have her a part of my life. We met doing card challenges a few years ago now and remain constant friends who skype regularly. My whole family have met her on skype and usually they can all hear me laughing out very loudly when we are crafting together ROTFLOL. Sherry had this tutorial so we both made it together even though Sherry had already made it prior. Sherry did a Christmas orientated gift box and I did mine using Echo Park Victoria Gardens paper. Inside the gift box there are four assorted cards and I have yet to make the envelopes. This is such a good teacher gift or for someone you don't see often etc. So here are my pics of my finished gift box.




I am hoping to put some more work up over the coming days so please stay tuned for more to come.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy






1 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Oh Michelle you are so sweet. I get "chuffed" every time our day to craft comes along.

Your box and cards turned out great. Have a good day and I will chat with you later tonight.