Thursday, June 9, 2011

Winner of my OVA Blog Candy

Hi everyone. Sorry I have been MIA lately but I have had major family issues and just recently I have been so very sick with a virus which I am so sick of. I have used Random.Org to choose a winner for my personal blog candy and there were 24 comments and the number chosen was number 17 who when I counted down was Maremat - Marlies. Congratulations Marlies and if you would like to contact me with your details and home address I can get this posted to you as soon as possible.
Thankyou to all my followers who have stayed with me during this time, I promise I will make it up to you all. Projects will commence very soon.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

1 comments:

Ana Márquez said...[Reply to comment]

I'm glad to know you feel better :-)