Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Technostamper #158

Hello everyone. Once again I took part in Technostampers challenge. I am on the trot today as it is a national holiday here in Australia for Australia Day and I am off to my besties house for some artistic play lol. Below is the sketch we were to follow. . .


And this is my take on the above sketch. . .

I used SU cardstock as always and stamp pads and punches and sentiment lol. I used 7 Gypsies Conservatory paper on the bottom and then overstamped it with the Timsters Flights of Fancy stamp set in SU Soft Suede. The couple is from Hampton Art in cahoots with Graphic 45 as is the background on the top of my card from the same stamp set. I love how this turned out.
Okay I am off to play.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with artistic beauty.
The Gypsy

2 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Great take on the sketch and I love the flowers and ribbon with that adorable couple.

MJ said...[Reply to comment]

This is wonderful, so romantic! I love all the details especially the flower on her dress! Great job with the sketch, thanks so much for playing along again this week!