Sunday, January 2, 2011

Technostamper #154

Hello again. I decided to make another card tonight as I was sitting here watching YT videos on Marion Smith's challenge - 31 days, 31 videos, 31 goals. I think I might take part in this so be prepared for 31 videos in the month of Jan. I was procrastinating so much about it but I think I will commit. You should go over to YT and take a look at apieceofcraftdotcom and try it out for yourself. I chose Technostamper once again to follow their sketch as laid out below. . . .




This is my take on the above sketch and I used October Afternoon Thrift Shop papers which is a fav of mine and I have the HomeMaker coming lol. The flower I made using white Primas and I glimmer misted them in red velvet which has a black sheen to it which matched the card. I stamped the sentiment in Versamark and embossed in SU gold embossing powder. Oh the flower I dusted in Diamond Dust. . .another fav thing of mine hehe.

I hope you have enjoyed my card and please leave a comment so I know you have visited my blog.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

4 comments:

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

Lovin that flower !!! gorjuss.

Hugs
Judie xx

MJ said...[Reply to comment]

Love those papers! What fabulous choices. And that beautiful flower just finishes it off perfectly! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

love the flower and I bet it looks even better in person.

NikkiM said...[Reply to comment]

Awesome, wish I could commit too ;)