Sunday, January 23, 2011

Card Positioning Systems - #201

Well finally here I am with another challenge. Sorry for being absent but I have been doing Marion Smith's 31 Day challenge over on You Tube and I am a tad behind on that at the moment but plan on catching up over the next two days. It depends on how much time I get to myself. This card is for CPS but it might be a little too late but never mind I still took part and that is the main thing don't you think? Below is the sketch that we were to follow. . .



And this is my take on the above sketch. . . .



I just got this paper collection from Ellen Hutson.com and it is relatively new from October Afternoon called Modern Homemaker and I love it. I got the chipboard and stickers etc to go with it. I will be back with other cards very shortly so make sure you take a peek at all the other cards I have been making.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

2 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Love it! Now quit hanging out on YOU TUBE and come back here where you belong.

Janice said...[Reply to comment]

Love your take on the sketch!