Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Technostamper #148

Well hello everyone!! I know I have been absent for a week or so but I have been so busy with working and having my grandbabies living with us for a while. I have to sneak time to come in and play in my craftroom lol and it ain't easy at time lol. Sherry and I were finally able to skype and craft the other day and we did a couple of challenges in between laughing and chatting. We both did the Technostamper challenge first as you can see by the sketch below. . . .


This is my interpretation of the above sketch. . . .

Even though I am a card maker I find it so hard to sit and make christmas cards for some unknown reason. I think it might go back to the late 80's early 90's when I made so many of them and in those days we hand coloured our images and I got so sick of it it put me off stamping for many years lol. I think that is probably why I have not got into the Copic epidemic that has hit you tube lately lol. I would love some to play with but they are very expensive so I will have to wait for those but in the meantime I am buying rubber stamps from TGF and Kraftin' Kimmie etc in readiness for when I get the Copic markers. The DSP I used on my card is from last year but I love it and the snowflake dies are Spellbinders which my friend Sherry sent me and this is the first time I have used them. . .I heart them so much hehehe. I even cracked my snowflake embossing folder for this one which has never been used. I told you I struggle with making christmas cards. Okay I will be back later with another card and then a pic just for Sherry.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

2 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

I love this card you might just have to send it to me for Christmas. lol

MJ said...[Reply to comment]

What a fun card. Love the snowflakes and the buttons just make the whole thing! Wonderful job, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!