Thursday, October 14, 2010

This could be baby news!!

Hi everyone. We have had false alarms and false alarms and now we are nearly two weeks overdue for our fourth grandbaby. I just got a phone call from Ash saying could they bring Soph over as the pains are pretty constant so things may be moving along. Fingers and toes crossed for us okay? I am off to the hospital as my girl wants her mum in the labour ward with her along with her partner Michael. She would love her sister with her too but her sister will be holding down the fort with Soph and her own two little ones.
If my little grandson Ryan chooses to arrive tonight I promise a pic tomorrow on my blog. For now I am off to the hospital for the serious part of the whole business lol.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with Beauty.
The Gypsy

1 comments:

Janice said...[Reply to comment]

Hope all goes well! Look forward to seeing pics of the new little one!