Friday, October 8, 2010

Technostamper #142

I have another post so make sure you check out the post below this one to see what else I have made today. This card is for the Technostamper challenge blog. I enjoy these sketches as you can either make them clean and simple or more involved which is what I normally love to do. I won a Top 3 blinkie the other week playing along with these sketches. So why not pop on over and play along you just never know.




This is my card that fits the above sketch. I hope you enjoy it and if you would like to know the details please leave a comment.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

5 comments:

Kim Mc said...[Reply to comment]

Gorgeous Michelle! TFS!

Just wanted to check to see if you received my email last week...I'm definitely still interested in the paper...let me know if you need anything else from me :)

Aloha, Kim Mc

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, the card looks fabulous and love how you changed the bloggie to Halloween.
I am on a different computer our Router died last night so will get back to you once a new one is bought and installed. Hoping Justin will do it this weekend.

MJ said...[Reply to comment]

Fabulous. Is that woman image already on the paper or are those stamps. Wonderful background and your flower is stunning! Thanks so much for playing along!

Gloria Stengel said...[Reply to comment]

Oh wow! You know I love this one! Totally fantastic!

Sorry I've not been to visit in a while. Since my brother was killed, I've been laying kinda low. It's hard to keep up with blogland. Hope all is well with you!

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

gorjuss and stunning, love it so much, the colours are fab as well

hugs
judie xx