Friday, October 22, 2010

Sasya's Sketches - #33

I thought I would do Sasya's sketch again this week as I really enjoy them. I even broke out my Basic Grey stickers which I normally hoard lol and used the teapot. I used the matching paper line to go with the stickers, as well as the stamp set and some broderie lace from Websters Pages and one of my handmade flowers. I used SU Chocolate Chip cardstock which I just love and Early Exspresso ink pad which is fast becoming a favourite of mine.

Below is the sketch we were to follow. . . .

Okay everyone that is it for me I am being called to dinner lol. Until next time.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

1 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Love the card and the colors brown and teal together are one of my favorite combos.