Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Card Patterns - #86

Well after a few days of having no internet due to problems with my router I am now back online. I am hoping that it is for good but will get my daughters partner to have a look at it tomorrow just in case. I did this challenge last night but could not load it up which is why I am late lol. I followed the sketch from Card Patterns this week and below is my finished Halloween card.



Below is the sketch we were to follow this week. . . .


Okay girls I need to get off to bed now as I have a full day of work in our library tomorrow.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

2 comments:

Agata said...[Reply to comment]

Nice color combo for that Halloween card! Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Oh I love the card simply wonderful. Glad you now have internet connection.