Wednesday, August 18, 2010

FTL #103

Hi everyone. Well for those that go between Sherry's blog and my blog you will know that we skyped the other day and we only get to do this once a week now which is not enough in my book lol. We both made two cards and I honestly forgot to post my two creations yesterday lol. Too much study the day before and cranking out the assignment lol. So I did the Clean and Simple sketch this week and I like these sketches but I really struggle to stop lol and keep it clean and simple, just ask Sherry hehehe. So here is the sketch we were to follow. . . .



and here is my interpretation of the above sketch. I once again used my fav papers. The yellow ribbon was a gift with an order I made online. The sentiment is from SU as is the cardstock and stamp pads.

I hope you enjoyed visiting my blog and if you did please leave a comment so I know you have been.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

2 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Oh Michelle, this is absolutely beautiful. You were so right about the patterned paper instead of a cardstock on this one. I love that flourish too.

Kimibee said...[Reply to comment]

Hi Mi, Just stopping by to see your latest creations! Just love that card. Must have taken immense self control not to add some flowers =D. Love it Mi it is just gorgeous!! Love the colours! Have a fantastic day my scrappy sister! Mwah. Ki