Friday, July 30, 2010

Sasya's Sketches #21

Hello everyone. It is Friday evening late here at the moment and I thought I would do this challenge before heading to bed as I have to work all day tomorrow in the library. I will be doing Sasya's Sketches as my very good friend Sherry got onto their design team the other day and we play together on Skype on a regular basis so we may as well do this sketch together lol.

Above is the sketch we were to follow this week and below is my interpretation of the above sketch. Once again I used October Afternoon Thrift Shop collection which I am totally in love with. I thought I would add one of the die cuts cards this time and I just put the words "I miss you" on there which is a nice reason to send a card when you are missing someone in your life but have not touched bases with them in a while don't you agree?


Onto a different note. . . .On Fridays I have both my girls over with the grandbabies but I have to say as much as I love and adore my grandbabies I am so glad to see them waving bye to Nannie hehehehe. They are so full on when they are all together. I love having them here but around 4pm they start getting ratty and cranky and it is difficult to keep them happy lol. I have so many grey hairs now hehehehe. I just collapsed into my lounge chair when they all went but then I only got 5 minutes relief as I had to do a massage. What is that saying. . .no rest for the wicked, now ain't that the truth people!!
Okay I am off to bed but will be back with something tomorrow night I hope.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with artistic beauty.
The Gypsy

4 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, nice job on the challenge this week. I am in love with those October Afternoon papers as well.

Diane Jaquay said...[Reply to comment]

This is very cute and clever! Thanks for playing along with Sasya's Sketches!

Sasya said...[Reply to comment]

so PRETTY!!♥ i love the shabby look of your card!! thanks a lot for playing with us this week! :)

hugs*
Sasya

Dana said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, not only is your card fabulous, but your post was hysterical! You have a way with words my dear!