Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Circle Journal

Hello again everyone. Below is my new circle journal which I will be sending away for other women who will be part of my circle to do a double page spread in my journal and I will be doing the same thing to every one of theirs. When it returns to you after several months of travelling it will be a complete journal for you to treasure for always. I have titled my journal "The Divine Feminine" and that is what the journal will be about, so every woman that does a spread in my journal will do their interpretation of what the divine feminine is to them.



I am sorry the pics are so dark with my new room the lighting is all wrong so from now on I will have to take my pics at my work desk with my ott lights on them for a clearer pic.


I have used the Graphic 45 -Fashionista paper collection. I made my own lace flowers and paper flowers using Prima E Line flowers, it is also a Prima E Line pearl swirl lol. I used SU Crystal Effects on my tag as it will be used as a bookmark so I wanted it to be durable. I hope you liked my journal and I plan to have another project for you tomorrow.
In the meantime. . . . .
Walk about your day with artistic beauty.
The Gypsy

1 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Oh Michelle, I love this circle journal. All the wonderful detail you have added. The pearls, the flowers, the lace oh my.