Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch #67

Here is another day and another challenge girls. I thought I might do the Sweet Sunday Sketch today as I really loved what Sherry had created so I decided to make a card for this challenge. It is lovely creating cards again but I have so many and I need to sell some to make way for new cards lol. Below is the sketch we were to follow for this weeks sketch. . . .


And once again this is my interpretation of the above sketch. . . .

I bought these loopy brads today while I was downtown and what better way to use them hey? The cardstock, stamp pads and sentiment are all Stampin' Up! and the rest is from my stash. If you would like to know all the details please email me or leave a comment and I will let you know. That is all from me tonight.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with creative beauty.
The Gypsy

1 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, this is fabulous. I love that Kioshi paper and that flower bloom you created is fabulous.