Sunday, May 9, 2010

FTL #89

Well here we are again girls lol. I went to bed fairly early but could not sleep so I thought well put yourself to good use woman so I made a card for the Clean And Simple challenge blog. I love doing these challenges although I am normally a detailed in depth kind of cardmaker making these cards does me good as well because it is hard not to add more therefore keeping it clean and simple hehehe. The sketch we were to follow this week is below here. . . .




This is my interpretation of the above sketch. . . .


I like it. All products used are Stampin' Up! except for the flowers and designer paper which are from my stash. If you would like to know those details please leave a comment or drop me an email. If you visit my blog to look at my card please leave a comment so I know you have been.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with artistic beauty.
The Gypsy

1 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, good job on this challenge although I can tell you had a hard time stopping after to doing the sketch layout. lol