Monday, April 19, 2010

TWS Mini Album Swap for April

Hi everyone. I know it has been a little while since I posted but I have not been idle I promise. I have been working a mini album for my swap partner on Tradewind Scrappers Life on the Scrapbeach and thought I would share some of the finished pages with you all. my friend Sherry said I have been a slacker for not posting, so I hung my head in shame and thought I had better get to it and I promise that even if it is not a card if I have been creative then I will post it on my blog. . . .DEAL??? So enjoy the pics.







I hope you enjoyed the pics and stay tuned for further pages as I complete them. If you want to know anything or want me to do a tutorial on any of the techniques you see here drop me an email and I will see what I can do for you.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with creative beauty.
The Gypsy

1 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle this is turning out so nice and I am sure your swap partner is going to LOVE it. I really like how the pages open up and all the little extra bits you have added to it. Also love the DP you used.