Tuesday, April 20, 2010

FTL#86

Hi everyone. As promised here I am again and it is only the very next day. I have been sitting here talking to Sherry on Skype and she has been going through her stash to get ready for a garage sale and I have been making this card for the Clean&Simple challenge blog. It took me this long to make the card because we were chatting and laughing away. I have the best time chatting to Sherry, she is a really good friend and I value her friendship. Below is the sketch we were to follow. . . .


And this is my take on the above sketch. . . .

I have used SU Soft Suede one of our new in colours, Kraft cardstock (my fav), I have also used Old Olive stamp pad and Basic Phrases stamp set. The other stuff is from my stash. I might do another one later today but first I have two one hour massages to do early afternoon.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with creative beauty.
The Gypsy

1 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, this turned out fabulous and I love all the colors you used on this clean and simple card.