Sunday, April 25, 2010

Card Patterns - #61

Well it is another day and another challenge girls. Today I thought I would do the Card Patterns challenge once again as it was nice and clean but you could work within that and create something lovely as seen on the Card Patterns blog by the design team. The sketch we were to follow is below. . . .


Once again this is my interpretation of the above sketch. . . .

I made the flower using white flowers and glimmer mist and I glued a rose bud in the centre. I then used Diamond Dust to sprinkle over the flower. I used SU Whisper White cardstock, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive stamp pads and the Eyelet Border punch. I also used SU Vintage Labels stamp set which were part of the Sale-a-bration promotion this year. I just love the stamp set. The ribbon is from my stash. Okay that is it from me for the moment.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with creative beauty.
The Gypsy

4 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, this is beautiful and I love the bloom you created. I need to try and make one of those.

yyam said...[Reply to comment]

Oh, this is just gorgeous! I love the green! I'm so inspired to glimmer mist my white flowers now! :)

whoistracy said...[Reply to comment]

How fun! I love that paper you used, the flowers are so sweet.

kksb said...[Reply to comment]

I find your card to be quite beautiful. Your flower is stunning.