Saturday, April 24, 2010

365 Cards - #54 - Fancy Folds

It has been quite a while since I did a challenge over at 365 Cards. I chose to do the challenge today because a friend of mine, said you don't make cards anymore, what happened to all your beautiful cards? I have been making so many mini albums and 3D projects that I did not have time for cards so today is the day that I decided to participate in a challenge again and because I used to do 365 Cards all the time I thought what better challenge to do that Pam's challenge. It was a Joy Fold card that we were to make today and if you want to check out the measurements zip on over to 365 Cards and join in.



In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with creative beauty.
The Gypsy

2 comments:

Shelly R Wilson said...[Reply to comment]

Your card is beautiful! love the punched edge!

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

great card and I agree love the punched edge and you know I love the pattern papers you used.