Sunday, January 10, 2010

My 2010 Desk Calendar

Here is a 2010 Desk Calendar which I made today using my 7 Gypsies 6x6 paper pad that Sherry sent me in my christmas parcel along with lots of other goodies of course lol. I purchased the digital calendar file from the House of 3 for Heidi Swapp and Teresa Collins which they did together as part of a joint project. I absolutely love the calendar as it is vintage but a little grungy which is of course right up my alley. I distressed around the edges of each chipboard page and each calendar page. I will decorate the months accordingly if there happens to be a holiday in that month.

I will post more pics of finished pages tomorrow.
In the meantime. . . . .
Walk about your day with absolute beauty.
The Gypsy

3 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Great calendar and those 7 gypsy papers are the perfect compliment to it. Can't wait to see the rest of the pages.

jacque4u2c said...[Reply to comment]

This just a great calendar - I love the vintage feel!

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

Calender looks fabulous so far, will look out for the other pages, a great job!