Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hello everyone. Sorry but have not been able to post what I have been doing the last couple of days as it is a mini album swap for Trade Wind Scrappers for January and I don't want my swap partner to see it before it is finished. All I will say is that it will be vintage and I am loving it lol. So I thought I would show you what my little grandaughter is doing instead. These were taken yesterday as she was eating her first cherry tomatoes and she must have eaten about seven of them but you all know how when you bite them the seeds and juice just pop out all over the place and well I could not let the moment pass without snapping her enjoying them. Notice her dress lol her Poppa dressed her that morning (yesterday) and he put her little dress on back the front bless him lol.

This pic here shows Sophia cheesing it up for the camera and right as I clicked the camera she was half way between a cheesy grin and an outright laugh. . . .too cute for sure!!!!

Okay that is all I have well I do have more but cannot show you I would have to kill you if I did hehehehehe. I will try to make something else for this afternoon after I get home from the markets today.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with absolute beauty.
The Gypsy

2 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, Little Miss Sophie is just too darn cute.

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

Very cute Michelle, glad to see Sophie is feeling better now *hugs*