Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Paper Blooms - Circle Card

The challenge today over at Paper Blooms is to make a circle card. This is my last guest designer card and I would like to thank Leah and the design team for having me this month. It has been a real pleasure to work with you all.

I was going to put the crocheted flowers on my card that Leah sent me in my design team parcel but when I cut the inner circle I wondered what it would look like with the crocheted border that I also got in my parcel. So I tried it out and when I started laying it down I realised that it was going to be a perfect fit so I quickly ran the glue around before I could change my mind and there you have it lol. It was meant to be even if I didn't plan it hehe. I hope you enjoy visiting my blog and checking out my project today. That is all I have for you today. If you would like to know the components of the card please email me.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

5 comments:

STAMPING SAM said...[Reply to comment]

What a quaint vintage looking card. This is one that needs to be displayed in a place of honor! Off to see Paper Blooms!

Patti J said...[Reply to comment]

Oh Michelle, I love this! It is so beautiful! And that crocheted border is lovely! I so miss my momma, she would have crocheted up a storm for my creations! Beautiful work, my dear friend!

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

well i for one am sad that your GDT time is over :0( your so talented and i always love to see what you create! this is stunning and what yummy lace :0)

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Great card and I love that crocheted circle you used for the base of your card.

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Great card, very pretty and inspirational!!