Monday, September 28, 2009

Blog Candy

Over at Rowena's blog she is about to hit 20,000 hits and she is giving away a great prize as blog candy. Why don't you head over there and check out her blog, she does truly amazing ans inspiring work, I kid you not. My mouth falls open each time I see what she puts up on her blog. Below is the gift voucher that the lucky person will win if they are selected. So what are you waiting for get on over there and take a look cause you don't have much time left. I have procrastinated over entering as I never win anything usually but today when I checked Rowen's card, another beauty, I thought don't be a sookie la la Michelle just enter it, you know you want to lol. I often have conversations with myself and no I am not crazy!!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

0 comments: