Monday, August 10, 2009

Blog Candy


If you have not been over to Craftypagan's blog then please go and have a look. I found her blog quite by accident the other day while I was sick and can I say she is the most talented card maker I have ever seen and that is without a word of a lie people. My mouth dropped to the floor when I saw her creations. Her paper choices and embellishments and placement of everything are quite spectacular, the colours rich and vibrant. Rowena has just made the design team at Sugar Nellies and I can understand why!!! So to celebrate she is giving away some beautiful stuff, swing on over and take a look, you will want to follow her (I did and have) and I keep going back to take a look and more pages when I have free time. Man o man the talent, gosh if I had half of it I would be over the moon. Rowena is giving away 5 new Sugar Nellie stamps of your choice, you pick 'em she will pay for 'em!! Cannot get any better than that. I'm in because if I win then it will start my long overdue collection of Sugar Nellie stamps.

0 comments: