Friday, August 28, 2009

365 Cards - #181 - White Space

Today over at 365 Cards the challenge is all about white space and we could only use the space where the two black lines are to put designer papers, embellishments, sentiments within those black lines because Pam thought we had been getting it too easy. So Pam made it more difficult for us today lol.


I chose SU Kraft cardstock and Basic Grey designer paper. I used Bella Alphas in pink and Bella chipboard shapes which I covered in Ranger Distress Ink Tattered Rose and then in Prisma Glitter. I added depth to the Kraft strip by running it through the Cuttlebug with the new Victorian embossing folder and then coloured it with Ranger Peeled Paint and Tattered Rose distress inks and smooged it all around lol.

I hope you like my creation today as simple as it is. I am feeling a lot better today thanks to the antibiotics doing their job.
In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies: SU Kraft cardstock and Eyelet Border punch. Basic Grey designer paper. Cuttlebug Victorian embossing folder. Bella chipboard shapes and pink alphas. Ranger Distress Inks. Prisma Glitter.

5 comments:

Patti J said...[Reply to comment]

Hooray for feeling better! So glad that you are on the mend! Great job on your card. I suck at clean and simple - this is the hardest challenge in the universe for me! (I'm thinkin' that Pam hates me for sure!)...just kidding! Again, great job, Michelle!

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

MIchelle, great card and you know how I love basicgrey. Glad you are feeling better.

Tasia D said...[Reply to comment]

I'm so glad you're feeling better! Yay!! What a beautiful card today - I love the simplicity of today's challenge and you knocked this one out of the park! Great job! :)

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

Love your take on the white space challenge...great choices of paper and embellies...love that chippie! glad that you are feeling better!!!

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

so glad your feeling better!!! fantastic card yet again girl :)