Sunday, August 2, 2009

365 Cards - #152 - Peek-A-Boo To You

Over at 365 Cards it was Reader Appreciation Week and the challenge was Peek-A-Boo To You. I did not get to do this card so I thought I would catch up now. Without further ado here is my card. I must say Blogger decided to put this one first and the other view second which is not the way I had them so that's the way it's going to be.


In the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies: SU Baja Breeze and Close To Cocoa cardstocki. EK Success designer paper. SU Fresh Cuts stamp set and Papercraft sentiment stamp set. Prisma glitter. SU Aged Copper Hodgepodge. SU Close To Cocoa stamp pad.

3 comments:

Barb said...[Reply to comment]

This is so lovely, Michelle! I'm totally diggin' the glittery butterfly :)

Sherry Eckblad said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, love this card the glittery butterfly is just perfect for that paper.

Janice said...[Reply to comment]

Oh my, this is just lovely! I love butterflies.