Monday, May 25, 2009

365 Cards - #85 Super Sunday Sketch

Well it is Super Sunday Sketch and I know I am very late with mine but I thought we had to use one of the Cutting Cafe digi images so even though I didn't have a lot of money I purchased the cupcake images which in US dollars was 6.99 and in AUS dollars they were nearly 10 dollars so that was a bit of a shock lol.  I thought I would get them straight away but I did not get them until this morning which is Monday morning and then when I went to upload my pic my camera battery was flat so I have patiently waited for that to charge.  Now, finally, I have uploaded it.  So here is my take on the sketch over at 365 Cards for this Sunday.  I paper pieced the cupcake which is a first for me lol. Once again sorry it is late well late for me anyway lol.

In the meantime. . . 
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies:  SU Chocolate Chip and Whisper White cardstock.  Karen Foster PP.  American Crafts ribbon. SU 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 inch circle punches.  Fiskars shape cutter for the oval.  The Cutting Cafe for the cupcake image.  Tea Dye and Vintage Photo distress inks.  Unknown brand of fancy corner cutter. Crystal Effects with Prisma Glitter on top.  SU Circle of Friends stamp set with Chocolate Chip stamp pad.

7 comments:

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

well its about time!!! lol my i had no idea our dollar was that much higher than yours! anyway you dont want to hear all this.....FANTASTIC card!!! and i'm the first to comment :D

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

Oh Michelle, what a spectacular job you've done on both the sketch and paper piecing the cupcake!!!! I absolutely love your card!!!

Lauren Colless said...[Reply to comment]

Lovely card! I do love those pinks and browns :) Thanks for visiting my blog :) Off to look inside the Gypsy Cart!

Karen Lee said...[Reply to comment]

What an adorable cupcake!!! I just love it!

hugs, Karen Lee

Maz said...[Reply to comment]

This is a fabulous card, love the colour combo and the way you have pieced it is fab
Maz

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

Although late, I have no reason for my lateness though (after yours), It turned out beautifully.

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Yummy card, great job