Saturday, May 23, 2009

365 Cards - #84

The challenge today over at 365 Cards was to follow a recipe which was set down by Pam and that was to have a 3 x 3 card base, 1 x flower, 1 x brad, 1 x piece of ribbon, 1 x stamped sentiment and NO PATTERNED PAPER!
Now I gotta say that this is the single most boring card I think I have ever made.  I was almost to ashamed to put it up here, but rules is rules and I had to follow the recipe.  So here it is.  

I am off to watch a movie with my husband now.  I hope everyone had fun making this one, she's a beauty lol.  
In the meantime. . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

Supplies: Not Quite Navy and Barely Banana cardstock.  Barely Banana grosgrain ribbon. Earth Elements brad.  One Of A Kind stamp set. Versa Magic white cloud stamp pad.  Not Quite Navy stamp pad. Eyelet Border punch.  Sponge Dauber.  All those supplies were SU.  Flower is a Bella flower.

17 comments:

~amy~ said...[Reply to comment]

Oh michelle, your cards are NEVER boring...this is fabulously clean & crisp!

Ivolina said...[Reply to comment]

Lovely card. I like this shade of blue.

Karen Lee said...[Reply to comment]

Terrific job!!

hugs, Karen Lee

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

Your card is gorgeous - I love the colors you used!!

Kristie W. said...[Reply to comment]

I love your card!The inked flowers are great.

Vicky said...[Reply to comment]

Oooh...Michelle, this is so pretty! I really do love how you layer your punched edges. It's such a great look and so uniquely "you" :). This is definitely NOT boring, but I know what you mean. After I sent mine to Pam, I kept thinking "oh, i don't want that one posted on the blog!!". oh well, you can't win them all and you guys are inspiring with so many ideas on how to really take this challenge to the next step!! Have a lovely weekend!

Kristen H said...[Reply to comment]

I am wondering how mine is going to turn out, I am a bit fearful of this one. At least we are all have to make the same thing!?! It is a true challenge I admit. I will have something later. Enjoy your movie!

Tommie said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle!

This is fabulous! You are not boring, dear. Never. =)

Tommie

Chrissie said...[Reply to comment]

I love this one, great card.
Chrissie

Fi said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, this is not a boring card - I love the colours and the way you have inked your flower.
Hugs
Fi

Birgit said...[Reply to comment]

We can be our own worst critics! Take it from all of us-it is a great card-elegant and the blue(my fav colour) is great.

Rose said...[Reply to comment]

I knew I should have looked at yours before making mine!! i never thought of doing anything to add intreast like punches GRRRR your card is fantastic and fits the challenge :D

Made by Mandy said...[Reply to comment]

Your colours are fabulous and I don't think you will ever make a bad card, you're just too blooming talented.

Kim said...[Reply to comment]

I think it's cute! Your colors are great & the border punch adds a lot!!!

Maz said...[Reply to comment]

This is no way boring, love the punched layers and the colours in fact everything
maz

Barb said...[Reply to comment]

Definitely NOT boring :) The flower is so pretty and I love how you've done the bottom edge... just lovely!

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Michelle, really? that is gorgeous.