Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Creative Space

Well here it is Thursday again. My they come around awfully fast don't they? My creative space today is filled with nostalgia as you can see. I have decided to create an altered book as my next project and I want to work on a vintage one so here I am at the beginning of the journey. Take a look and tell me what you think.





The beginning of the journey.......



Here is some of the loveliness that Courtney gave me from her stash of vintagorama (my new word)





My long lost tin of Derwent watercolours will come in very handy for this project I think and I absolutely love my crop-o-dile from Stampin Up goes through tin, cardboard, 30 pages or more like cutting through butter....my favourite tool!!





These are some of the beautiful vintage pics I patiently cut out yesterday ready to go into my altered book when the time is right.

Don't forget to pop on over to Kootoyoo's blog to check out the other lovely creative spaces. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my creative space. Please don't forget to pop on over to the Handmade Help blog and join in the donating and giving. They are doing an absolutely fantastic job of raising money for the Victorian Bushfire victims and Goddess knows they need all the assistance we can give them.

Michelle

Bohemian Gypsy

0 comments: