Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mojo Monday Challenge 81

Well bloggers I decided to have a go at a challenge instead of just viewing them each week. I have been too unsure of myself to join in as all the entries are spectacular but today I thought bugger it I'm going to do it this time. So here is my entry for this week. It is the first challenge I have ever taken part in so what better way than to join in to Mojo Monday.

Here is a close up of the spotted daisy that I just learnt how to do yesterday after watching Gina K Designs Stamp TV technique for this week. You should take a look at it here I find this source amazing.




I used  SU Scribbles stamp set, SU Ruby Red, More Mustard and Very Vanilla cardstock,Kaisercraft "Bohemian Threads" DP collection, SU inks are More Mustard, Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa, River Rock (deceased), SU More Mustard and Ruby Red markers, SU brads and ribbon, unknown tile embellishment and Bella daisy, Tools used are the SU tool kit and sponge daubers. Now the mottled, marbled background cardstock I made myself *grins* using sponge daubers, River Rock, Close to Cocoa and More Mustard stamp pads and just had fun with it. I LOOOOOVE how it turned out. Well that's it for me on this occasion but in the meantime. . . .
Walk about your day with beauty.
The Gypsy

7 comments:

Paul said...[Reply to comment]

Can't see why you thought your work wasn't good enough? Wonderful work – a great colour scheme and justice made to the sketch. I struggled with this week’s but you obviously didn’t!!!
TFS
Paul

Jean Franks Beck said...[Reply to comment]

Beautiful card - love your handmade background paper. Welcome to challenges!

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

congrats on your first Mojo Card Entry! It is beautiful I love it! You did a fantastic job with this weeks challenge

Kerin said...[Reply to comment]

I'm so glad you jumped into the challenge world!! Great job!

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

What a really lovely card! Great use of colour!

Priscilla said...[Reply to comment]

ohhhhhhhhhh I LOVE your style... Great take on the sketch challenge. I think we kind of have the same taste :) stop by my blog if you can :)
http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/
Thanks for sharing and I love your blog wallpaper :)

Cardmaking Galore said...[Reply to comment]

Love the colour on the images