Sunday, April 5, 2009

Creative Space Thursday

Well it's that time of the week again and today I am trying to get a vintage mini album done as well as embellishing two journals ready for sale. Why don't you pop on over to Kootoyoo's blog and check out all the other creative spaces. There are always inspirational spaces to drool over hehehe. Okay here goes for my space today. . . .





This is the vintage mini album I am trying to get finished!!!




A close up of the album. . .




Two of the journals I am embellishing to get up for sale.




Just some of the embellishments I have to work with in the purple tote on my desk.



Well there you have it my Creative Space for this week. . . Enjoy!! Don't forget to pop on over to Kootoyoos blog for other creativity and inspiration.


Until next time. . .


Walk about your day with beauty.


The Gypsy

0 comments: